Planning a rehab, renovation, or refurbishment? Your business requires you to constantly be on the cutting edge of style and design, creating an ambiance your customers will love. We understand.
If you are planning a renovation or redesign you may be wondering how you can tap into the existing value of the materials, furniture, and fixtures in your current space. What if you could leverage the financial value of those materials at full fair market value?
The solution is simple with an age old process (or variation of) called deconstruction and donation. Deconstruction disassembles the current structure piece by piece in such a fashion, the pieces can be reused and given a second life. This allows the donor to leverage the financial value of the used building materials through a donation to a 501(c)3 charity. Per the US Tax Code, the full fair market value of the donated used building materials and/or furniture is tax deductible. Additionally, any deconstruction/moving expenses over and above the typical demolition expense quite likely also tax deductible. The deconstruction process can qualify your project for LEED points as well as helping to keep the project in compliance with local environmental/governmental regulations.
Green Donation Consultants is nationally regarded as the leader in building deconstruction and charitable donations. Our charitable donation documentation packets (including an IRS compliant materials based appraisal) account for and fully support the full fair market value of the donation. With thousands of completed projects and more than a decade of experience, you can rest comfortably when choosing to work with us. Green Donation Consultants is the premier deconstruction/donation consulting firm in the nation!
Working with Green Donation Consultants provides these benefits:
- Tax Saving Opportunities for Your and/or Your Company Because our expert appraisers are fully credentialed, Green Donation Consultants has the experience and education to determine the full fair market value of charitable donations for the maximum tax benefits. By taking full advantage of the opportunities afforded by the deconstruction/donation process and the tax savings offered, you add significant financial equity to your projects by pulling every dollar of value out of your projects.
- Audit Expertise We’ve completed literally thousands of deconstruction appraisals since 2010 and have had very few audited by the IRS. Due to our expertise and experience in front of the IRS, we are the choice of many CPAs, financial consultants, and tax attorneys for research and expert testimony on charitable donations of used building materials and personal property. Because of the sheer volume of support we provide in every charitable donation documentation packet, Green Donation Consultants’ valuations are “the last word” in fair market valuations of both used building material and personal property donations. We are quite literally the #1 name in charitable donation appraisals nationwide.Why roll the dice and play Audit Lottery with a less qualified firm? Go with the industry leader with the proven track record, Green Donation Consultants!
- Costs for Deconstruction vs. Demolition Because deconstruction is more labor intensive, the fees are typically higher than demolition. The difference however, is more than offset by the substantial tax savings available only to deconstruction projects. If you are considering a materials-based donation, contact us to learn how you too can take full advantage of this valuable deduction!
- The Easiest Consulting Firm to Work with Nationwide Green Donation Consultants offers a full spectrum of services to assist our clients. We can handle the complete deconstruction and donation from start to finish or only provide the documentation necessary to claim the tax benefits. We will work in whatever form or fashion you require so that at the end of the day, you realize Green Donation Consultants was a major asset to your project both financially and environmentally. Our services are available anywhere in the continental USA. We are only a phone call or email away!
- No-Cost, No-Obligation Estimates We offer free estimates to determine the full fair market value of a potential donation. Armed with that information, you can make an informed decision. A decision can be made to take advantage of the potential LEED points, tax savings, environmental and societal benefits or a decision can be made to throw everything away in the local landfill and accept the accompanying un-reimbursable expenses. When all the facts and components are reviewed, we know the decision is easy.
Want to learn more about deconstruction for hotels, restaurants, and commercial buildings? Check out the section in our Ultimate Guide to Deconstruction.