Have clients who are renovating or rebuilding residential and/or commercial properties? With our assistance, you can offer an opportunity to leverage the fair market value of the used building materials being extracted for tax benefits. This is an environmentally friendly value-added service that in many cases fully negates the full cost of the renovations. This adds significant value to your services while increasing your client’s bottom line, making him/her a very happy client!
Most clients undertaking such renovation/rebuilding projects expect a traditional demo process. That process though will include costs for: labor, haul-away, and disposal of the existing used building materials. But the used building materials in their project have a real, tangible value (tax deductions, societal benefits and environmental benefits) that traditional demolition isn’t designed to extract and cannot tap.
The solution is simple with an age old process (or variation of) called deconstruction. Deconstruction disassembles the current structure piece by piece in such a fashion the pieces can be reused and given a second life. This allows the donor to leverage the financial value of the used building materials through a donation to a 501(c)3 charity. Per the US Tax Code, the full fair market value of the donated used building materials is tax deductible. Additionally, any deconstruction expenses over and above the typical demolition expense is also tax deductible. The deconstruction process may even qualify for LEED points as well as helping to keep the project in compliance with local environmental/governmental regulations.
Green Donation Consultants is nationally regarded as the leader in building deconstruction. Our deconstruction documentation packets (including a used building materials appraisal) account for and fully support the full fair market value of a donation of those used building materials. With thousands of completed projects and more than a decade of experience, your clients can rest comfortably when choosing to work with us. Green Donation Consultants is the premier deconstruction consulting firm in the nation!
Working with Green Donation Consultants provides these benefits:
- Tax Saving Opportunities for Your Clients Because our expert appraisers are fully credentialed, Green Donation Consultants has the experience and education to determine the full fair market value of charitable donations for the maximum tax benefits. By taking advantage of the opportunities afforded by the deconstruction process and the tax savings it offers, deconstruction adds equity to the project and pulls every dollar of value out of the project.
- Audit Expertise We’ve completed literally thousands of deconstruction appraisals since 2010 and have had very few audited by the IRS. Due to our expertise and experience in front of the IRS, we are the choice of many CPAs, financial consultants, and tax attorneys for research and expert testimony on used building material donations. Because of the sheer volume of support we provide in every charitable donation documentation packet, Green Donation Consultants’ valuations are “the last word” in fair market valuations of both used building material and personal property donations. We are quite literally the #1 name in charitable donation appraisals nationwide.Why roll the dice and play Audit Lottery with a less qualified firm? Go with the industry leader with the proven track record, Green Donation Consultants!
- Costs for Deconstruction vs. Demolition Because deconstruction is more labor intensive, the fees are typically higher than demolition. The difference however, is more than offset by the substantial tax savings available only to deconstruction projects. If your client is considering a materials-based donation, contact us to learn how they too can take full advantage of this valuable deduction!
- The Easiest Consulting Firm to Work with Nationwide Green Donation Consultants offers a full spectrum of services to assist our clients. We can handle the complete deconstruction and donation from start to finish or only provide the documentation necessary to claim the tax benefits. We will work in whatever form or fashion your client requires so that at the end of the day, they realize Green Donation Consultants was a major asset to their project both financially and environmentally. Our services are available anywhere in the continental USA. We are only a phone call or email away!
- No-Cost, No-Obligation Estimates We offer free estimates to determine the full fair market value of a potential donation. Armed with that information, you and/or your clients can make an informed decision. A decision can be made to take advantage of the potential LEED points, tax savings, environmental and societal benefits or a decision can be made to throw everything away in the local landfill and accept the accompanying un-reimbursable expenses. When all the facts and components are reviewed, we know the decision is easy.